Sounds True’s Waking Up in the World online event is a gathering of 30 of today’s most inspiring spiritual teachers and social visionaries—offering their most powerful practices to help us navigate these times with courage, purpose, and love.
You can join Sounds True or this 10-day event to grow your capacity and skill to contribute to the healing of our world, including:
- Eve Ensler reveals what it takes to launch a successful movement
- Van Jones explores how to collaborate with people who have very different views
- Glennon Doyle shares her guidance for restoring our energy and hope
- Eckhart Tolle helps us act from the still point of Presence
- Joanna Macy, PhD, turns us towards our broken-heartedness to mobilize action
- Marianne Williamson shows us that we can bring love and decency into politics
- Prince Ea encourages us to be balanced and free in an uncertain world
- Clarissa Pinkola Estés, PhD, calls upon us to preserve our “heritage seeds”
- Compelling presentations from Caroline Myss, Jon Kabat-Zinn, Jack Kornfield, Parker Palmer, Jill Bolte-Taylor, Tara Brach, LaDonna Brave Bull Allard, and many more
I truly believe that it is a privilege to be living in these times—not in spite of all the disruption and heartache, but because the challenges we face call us to tap our deepest creativity and inner resources to be of service to each other and future generations.