The Highly Sensitive Person’s Life Redesign
Perhaps you’ve been diagnosed with anxiety — and told to stop stressing out and being so… “sensitive”?
For most highly sensitive people (HSPs), anxiety is the #1 complaint that puts them at a painful disadvantage. It makes perfect sense that HSPs would feel anxious living in a world designed by and for the 80% who are NOT highly sensitive.
Discover tools for thriving as a highly sensitive person
A highly respected International Consultant on High Sensitivity (ICHS), speaker, and therapist, Alane Freund has developed and implemented programs for highly sensitive people and youth, as well as the clinicians who serve them. She has worked in mental health for three decades — and is highly sensitive herself.
With Alane’s guidance, you’ll explore and create new habits by developing a well-stocked toolbox of skills to finally thrive in a challenging world.
You can register here for Are You Truly Anxious (or Actually a Highly Sensitive Person)?: 3 Key Insights Into Why You’re Often Overwhelmed (and How to Shift):
Appreciate and apply your sensitivity as a powerful asset
- Experience a guided “Warriors Heart” meditation on self-compassion and empathy;
- Learn why empathy doesn’t work for you — and why you may be lacking respect and depth in your relationships;
- Understand why it seems like HSPs are always seeking something — because we live in a world that is not compatible with us and our trait;
- Discover the reasons why you’re overstimulated so much of the time — and explore coping mechanisms and ways you can change how your brain engages with the world;
- Learn how to use your strengths as a highly sensitive person in challenging areas of your life.
In Are You Truly Anxious (or Actually a Highly Sensitive Person)?: 3 Key Insights Into Why You’re Often Overwhelmed (and How to Shift) with Alane Freund you’ll learn to appreciate and apply your high sensitivity as an asset — to redesign your life, deepen your understanding of who you naturally are, and thrive in your relationships. Register now!
Note that ChangeThatMind is an affiliate of The Shift Network and thereby receives a payment on any of their products sold through this website.