Need to sleep better? Sign up now for Mindvalley’s latest Masterclass on The Science of Better Sleep!
Just in case you missed it, you still have time to join America’s most-trusted Sleep Doctor Dr. Michael Breus as he reveals a simple 5-step formula you can implement TONIGHT to drastically improve the quality of your sleep.
Here are just some of the key highlights of this FREE Masterclass:
- Do you believe that losing weight is all about nutrition and exercise? Skip the 3rd Pillar of Wellness that most experts don’t talk about, and you may end up gaining more weight in the long run.
- Feel you’re too busy to be sleeping in? Cutting your sleep so you can do more is as good as coming into work and making decisions after drinking 3 cans of beer.
- Why the 8-hour sleep requirement is a complete myth. Turns out, depending on your specific circadian rhythm (known as a Chronotype), you may actually need less sleep to function at your best.
- Discover how to naturally wake up feeling refreshed and energized. Yes, you can finally say “goodbye” to your alarm clock blaring in your ear first thing in the morning.
- The Nap-A-Latte: A science-based approach to napping. Discover the 20-minute napping technique used by top leaders and CEOs to supercharge their focus and creativity for up to 4 hours.
- And many more powerful insights on how to optimize your sleep for better health and weight loss, balanced emotional states and improved mental performance.
[maxbutton id=”2″ url=”https://mval.li/?a=2900&c=2844&p=r&s1=” text=”Register for Better Sleep HERE!” ]
Michael J. Breus, Ph.D., is a Clinical Psychologist and both a Diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine and a Fellow of The American Academy of Sleep Medicine. He was one of the youngest people to have passed the Board at age 31 and, with a specialty in Sleep Disorders, is one of only 168 psychologists in the world with his credentials and distinction.
Paul at ChangeThatMind.com
(Note that changethatmind is an affiliate of Mindvalley)
You can read more from Dr Michael Breus at his website here