Learn how you can improve & protect your bone health throughout your life in ‘More Natural Approaches to Osteoporosis and Bone Health 2.0‘ Summit, with 50 plus interviews from the experts.
Are you worried about the consequences of osteoporosis and bone loss … fractures, weakness and reduced independence?
The 50+ interviews in MORE Natural Approaches to Osteoporosis & Bone Health 2.0 will explore:
- The root causes of bone loss
- Safe exercises (with demonstrations) to strengthen and protect bones
- IMPORTANT exercise guidelines (+ dangerous exercises to avoid!)
- Nutrition and supplements for strong, healthy bones
- Two powerful cooking demonstrations of bone healthy meals + kitchen tips
- Fall prevention tips + movement practices for balance
- The impact of stress on bone health + stress reduction strategies
- How increased happiness can help protect your bones and your health
- Advanced topics, like when to use medication, oxalates, parathyroid issues, MCAS and mold
- And more!
Be sure to mark your calendar for January 15-21, 2024!
Why attend this important health event?
Your host, Margie Bissinger, began working as a physical therapist with patients with osteoporosis over 25 years ago. These patients were told to exercise to help their condition but were without guidance. To her dismay, many individuals were performing exercises that actually increased their risk of spinal fractures.
This inspired her to develop a wealth of strategies that have allowed thousands of people to improve their bone strength and live their lives without all the worries … and with more vitality and happiness than they ever knew was possible.
Her first summit in 2023 on this topic changed lives and gave people a path forward, which is why she chose to reintroduce it this year paired with 8 new fabulous talks and brand-new daily happiness habits.
Yes, you truly have the means to get started on better health today!
Register NOW for the MORE Natural Approaches to Osteoporosis & Bone Health 2.0!
Paul at ChangeThatMind.com
(Note that ChangeThatMind is an affiliate of Healthmeans, and thereby receives a payment on any of their products sold through this website)
P.S. When you register for MORE Natural Approaches to Osteoporosis & Bone Health 2.0, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about building strong bones and living your most resilient life!