Click here for the Mindplace Kasina Mind Media System – Free US shipping
Benefits of Sleep For the Mind
- Neurons do not fire optimally
- muscles are not rested
- the body’s organ systems are not synchronized
- Reduces ability to learn and retain memories
Benefits of Sleep For the Body
In 2008, Usain Bolt broke records at the Beijing Olympics by being the first person in history to hold both the 100m and 200m world records. What does Bolt consider his most important part of his routine…sleep
- Released within deep sleep (sleep stages 3 and 4), growth hormone and androgens are both essential for muscle repair, muscle building, bone growth, and promoting the oxidation of fats
- Sleep promotes the restoration of the immune and endocrine systems, recovery of the nervous system and the metabolic expenditure of the previous training day, and stimulating memory and learning potential for the subsequent training day
- Sleep can increase the length of your telomeres. Shorter telomeres are related to lower risks for diseases such as cancer and type 2 diabetes, as well as increased longevity.
- The Kasina can help you fall asleep faster and stay asleep
- Run your own personal test with your Kasina and a sleep device tracker such as the FitBit.
- Try the Sleep track in the original Kasina sessions
- Note that the Kasina is not a substitute for medical advice and this recommendation is not a replacement for medical care.
[maxbutton id=”2″ url=”http://shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=855636&u=902782&m=23288&urllink=&afftrack=” text=”Buy the Kasina by Mindplace Here!” ]
Note that ChangeThatMind.com is an affililiate of Mindplace.com