Sign up for the Shift Network’s upcoming Breathwork Summit 2023 & you’ll discover the next generation of breathwork practices for lasting resilience & healing…
During these times of intense and rapid change, it’s so helpful to know how to tap into tools within you to stay emotionally grounded and in control of your bodily systems.
By using both potent ancient and leading-edge breathwork practices, you can quickly move into a more relaxed state, where you’re likely to feel calm, empowered, centered, present, and in touch with your inner voice.
… and explore the power of full-spectrum breathwork, ranging from a number of ancient Indigenous traditions to the latest science-backed techniques.
You’ll learn what constitutes “safe” breathwork practice, who’s qualified to offer breathwork professionally, and how ethical practice is monitored in this burgeoning and diverse field.
You’ll also uncover the history — and the science — behind these profound practices and will have time allotted to actually experience them with the guidance of expert breathwork practitioners.
The various techniques that will be presented are easy to learn and non-invasive, and you can use them at home for free. Like a dedicated healer, the breath is always available to you — accessing it doesn’t require fancy equipment or physical prowess.
That’s why I’m thrilled to invite you to join this convergence of leading breathwork guides, practitioners, researchers, and teachers who will equip you with best-practice methods…
… to become a masterful breather, accumulate greater emotional resilience, and be better prepared to face any challenge.
Free Online Event
January 9–13, 2023
You’ll learn from more than 40 of today’s highly sought-after breathwork experts and teachers — including Anthony Abbagnano, Ashanna Solaris, Dr. Dan Siegel, Ayo Handy-Kendi, Ela Manga, Stephen Porges, Giten Tonkov, Isik Tablar, Kathleen Booker, Katie Hendricks, Shamir Chadha Singh, Zee Clark, and many other luminaries.
This free online gathering is co-hosted by Steph Magenta, the co-founder of Integrative Breath, and Niraj Niak, the founder of SOMA Breath, plus guest host Jessica Dibb, co-director of the Global Professional Breathwork Alliance.
Prepare to be transformed!
During this profound 5-day event, you’ll discover:
- A framework that distills the breath traditions of all shamanic, Indigenous, and traditional cultures into a single cross-cultural body of knowledge
- A musical breathwork process focused on slow rhythmic breathing rates — allowing you to feel the benefits of pacing your breath with music
- What constitutes “safe” breathwork practice, and the ways in which you can use your breath to help regulate your nervous system and return to inner peace
- Who’s qualified to offer breathwork professionally, and how ethical practice is monitored in this burgeoning and diverse field
- How to use the slow “box breathing” technique, especially in medical situations, to ease claustrophobia, panic, and acute stress
- How the life-changing healing modality known as Introspective Breathwork™ supports you in releasing trauma, transforming limiting beliefs, and deconstructing programming that keeps you stuck
And much more!
There’s never been a more opportune moment to make use of the breath’s alchemizing nature than the beginning of a new year… when you can shift from being reactive to the present to being proactive about the future.
To your health & wellbeing!
Paul at ChangeThatMind.com
(Note that ChangeThatMind is an affiliate of the Shift Network)
P.S. Here’s some of what the brilliant speakers will be sharing with you…
- Anthony Abbagnano will introduce you to “The Bridge,” a 6-step process using the breath as a tool to connect fragmented pieces of yourself.
- Ashanna Solaris will guide you to experience the Clarity Breathwork sacred tools of meditation, sacred music, and breath.
- Dr. Dan Siegel will explain the intra-connection of breathing.
- Ayo Handy-Kendi will demonstrate how 3 different breathing techniques can make a critical difference in staying calm and functioning optimally.
- Dr. Ela Manga will explain the Pneumanity Philosophy — an integrative and embodied conscious approach to breathwork practiced within an African context.
- Professor Stephen W. Porges will share how polyvagal theory explains the mechanisms through which breathwork influences autonomic function.
- Giten Tonkov will walk you through the 6-element integrative approach of the Biodynamic Breathwork and Trauma Release (BBTRS) modality.
- According to Isik Tlabar, naked breathwork combines conscious breathing and nudity to positively influence body image and help heal sexual trauma.
- Kathleen Booker will explain that while breakdowns unfortunately are common, breathwork can support you to move through a breakdown, so you can break through it.
- Dr. Katie Hendricks will explore and integrate key breathing activities that give you the power to shift your state by choice and “unkink your energy hose.”
- Shamir Chadha Singh will explore multidimensional modalities and traditions of breathwork in connection with the voice, chanting, and mantra.
- Zee Clarke will share how breathing practices can help people of color manage high blood pressure, heart issues, anxiety, and depression, and heal from microaggressions and racism.
And much more!