The 7th Annual Quit Sugar Summit is happening right now with top doctors & world-famous health experts, revealing the naked truth about sugar, processed carbs, & what to do about it!
Have you noticed how a seemingly “normal” it has become that a specific toxic substance is accepted as part of our life and culture?
It’s literally everywhere, hiding every single day in plain sight.
And experts have stated that sugar is 8 times more addictive than the powerful drug cocaine.
More specifically, we’re talking about refined and processed sugar that’s added to everything in almost every aisle in the grocery store, every dish in most restaurants, and every drink in the refrigerator…
(and many times it’s disguised with a label that says “healthy”).
Well, it’s finally time to expose this toxic substance for what it is, and reveal how it affects everything from our moods and energy, to our waist, our skin, and even our libido.
In this powerful online event, you’ll discover:
- How to end nutritional confusion
- The dirty truth about artificial sweeteners
- How food marketers are tricking us
- The powerful connection between sugar and aging (you need to know this)
- Why sugar is 8 times more addictive than cocaine
Plus, you’ll discover
- What physically happens to your body when you consume sugar
- The connection between sugar, depression, and weight gain
- How 90% of participants of a type 2 diabetes medical study became non-diabetic within 6 months
- The biggest mistakes people make when trying to reduce or eliminate sugar and carbs from their diet
And a whole lot more!
This Summit is jam-packed with life-improving info that you can put into action right now.
And the good news is, you can access it instantly 🙂
Go check out all the amazing speakers here at the 7th Annual Quit Sugar Summit!
You’ll be blown away at the insights shared.
To your health,
Paul at ChangeThatMind.com
(Note that ChangeThatind is an affiliate of Quit Sugar Summit)
Don’t forget to grab the lifetime access to the entire series and more than $600 in bonuses from the expert speakers while it’s still available.