. 95,658 parents attended last year’s event and they are expecting an even bigger turnout this year (it’s their 6th year!)
The event is called the Positive Parenting Conference and it starts on May 17th, but you can reserve your FREE spot here right now!
The two big reasons I like this conference are:
- Every FREE masterclass is based on a popular parenting book that you’d want to read if you had the time, and
- Unlike other online conferences, you get a lot of time to soak in what you learn as it includes 4 FREE bonus “catch-up” days, one for each track of masterclasses.
This event happens only once a year. And this unique set of speakers will come together only this once. Plus, since it’s FREE, you have nothing to lose and so much to gain.
Don’t miss this opportunity!
Paul at ChangeThatMind
(Note that ChangeThatMind is an affiliate of ‘A Fine Parent’)
PS: Here’s the full list of all the masterclasses included (yes, for FREE!):
- May 17th-18th – Track #1: Parenting Skills
- Dr. Daniel J. Siegel: Whole Brain Child Masterclass
- Dr. Carla Naumburg: Managing Our Triggers Masterclass
- Hunter Clarke-Fields: Parenting and Mindfulness Masterclass
- Will Bowen: Complaint-Free Parenting Masterclass
- May 19th-20th – Track #2: Kids and Discipline
- Dr. Vanessa Lapointe: Discipline Without Damage Masterclass
- Julie King: Communication Tools Masterclass
- Aubrey Hargis: Toddler Discipline Masterclass
- May 21st-22nd – Track #3: Kids and Anxiety
- Renee Jain: Transforming Anxiety Masterclass
- Natasha Daniels: Anxiety in Teens Masterclass
- Dr. William Stixrud: Nonanxious Parenting Masterclass
- May 23rd-24th – Track #4: Kids and Life Skills
- Dr. Lawrence Cohen: Dive Into Roughhousing Masterclass
- Arlene Pellicane: Screen Kids Masterclass
- Janine Halloran: Social Skills for Kids Masterclass
- Audrey Monke: Camp-Inspired Parenting Masterclass
As you can see, it is an incredible lineup!
Did I mention it’s free?
And 100% online so you can watch it from anywhere?
Other Relevant CTM Links