On Tuesday, April 12, Jim Morningstar will take you through an experiential bioenergetic therapeutic breathwork practice to call in your younger self, & be guided toward a real sense of safety.
Bioenergetic breathwork is a form of psychotherapy that combines rapid breathing techniques and gentle somatic movements to help you resolve emotional problems and realize your true potential.
We’d all love to go through life with fulfilling and loving relationships, feeling safe and free as we flow through our days.
What if gentle breathwork could open the door to healing?
For many of us, however, our sense of safety was compromised in early childhood, and we’ve had to learn to cope with trauma that can be easily triggered in adulthood — preventing us from feeling loved, nurtured, and accepted.
As pioneering breathwork psychotherapist Jim Morningstar explains, your identity was either nurtured and supported or diminished and discouraged within the first six years of life.
You can register here for –
In this healing online event, you’ll:
- Be guided through an experiential breathwork practice to call in your younger self and uncover what your inner child needs to feel safe
- Learn about the 6 major body themes so you can identify them in yourself and others
- Explore ways to process your childhood fears without letting them deplete you physically or emotionally
- Pinpoint the places within you that feel safe, so you can revisit them when you’re triggered by lifelong fears
- Create a respectful and nurturing relationship with your child self, i.e., your emotional body, so you can extend those feelings of acceptance to others
As Jim will share, each stage of early human development is associated with a body theme — an enduring constellation of structural and characterological positions a person takes toward their life. The six main body themes we develop in the first six years are safety, abundance, control, freedom of expression, sexual identity, and intimacy.
Breathwork and bioenergetics are effective modalities for uncovering which of these themes may be triggering for you and holding you back from the life you long to live.
When you practice breathwork and biogenetics, you uncover the events or circumstances that overwhelmed you as a young child — so you can process that trauma and go back into your body feeling safe and alive, rather than triggered and afraid.
Paul at ChangeThatmind.com
(Note that ChangeThatMind is an affiliate of The Shift Network)
P.S. In How Therapeutic Breathwork & Applied Bioenergetics Can Transform Lifelong Fears with pioneering breathwork psychotherapist Jim Morningstar…… you’ll discover how breathwork can dissolve unconscious childhood patterns that prevent you from feeling safe, accepted, and loved.
We hope you’re able to catch the event as scheduled. But if you register and miss it, you’ll receive a downloadable recording as soon as it’s available