On Saturday, May 23, celebrated body language expert Lavinia Plonka will show you how The Feldenkrais Method can help you get moving to reawaken your flexibility, balance, & resiliency, AND make you feel better.
Many of us aren’t moving in the ways we used to. We’re spending more time sitting, glued to our computer, eyes focused forward, neck and shoulders hunched and tense, belly and diaphragm contracted, our breathing shallow…
A lot of us are also holding underlying fear and anxiety throughout our bodies, and possibly grief or emotional wounding from PTSD too.
Now’s the time to address un-beneficial physical patterns and postures, as well as pent-up tensions and emotions, because they can not only stunt your physical and emotional resiliency…
… they can impact your immune system, creating emotional pain patterns in your body and increasing your susceptibility to dis-ease.
During this self-empowering free online event, you’ll:
- Understand why your body’s flexibility dictates how physically and emotionally resilient you are — and receive simple movements to increase your agility and resilience
- Learn how to take a relaxed diaphragmatic breath and more fully exhale to better nourish your cells and increase your breathing capacity
- Discover the connection between eye strain, neck and head tension, and balance — and experience a short exercise to relax your eyes
- Be given a relaxing hand-and-wrist exercise to ease repetitive-movement stress — especially stress resulting from computer use
- Experience a “self-hug” that awakens the space between your shoulder blades, ribs, and spine — and helps you feel less stuck, relieve neck tension, and improve posture
As you’ll discover, your thoughts, feelings, perceptions, and movements are closely interrelated — and influence each other in powerful ways.
These revolutionary practices harness the power of safe, subtle, sophisticated movements to teach you how to literally reorganize yourself — resulting in improved flexibility, resilience, and vitality.
You’ll even experience more clarity to help you better navigate your days — and bring more peace and creativity into your life.
Paul at ChangeThatMind.com
(Note that ChangeThatMind is an affiliate of The Shift Network)
P.S. In The Feldenkrais Method® for Your Wellbeing: Somatic Practices to Reawaken Your Flexibility & Boost Your Resilience, you’ll receive subtle, yet powerful Feldenkrais practices to calm your nervous system, increase your breathing capacity, and diminish pain.
It’s free to attend, but you’ll need to RSVP here
A downloadable recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.
Other Relevant CTM Links