Being free from chronic pain.
‘3 Keys to Free Yourself From Chronic Pain’ with Hal Greenham & Howard Schubiner (October – November 2019)
Do you experience chronic pain that holds you back from living the life you love and need?
Chronic pain can be complex… involving much more than your physical body…
However, you can live pain-free by retraining your brain — whether the pain is from an injury, a chronic condition, inflammatory disease, or even depression…
To learn more, register here for 3 Keys to Free Yourself From Chronic Pain:
During this FREE video event to help free yourself from chronic pain from the Shift Network, you’ll discover:
- How to pinpoint and shift the brain’s neural circuits of pain
- An evidence-based method to unhook from the chronic pain loop — caused by injuries, back pain, headaches, irritable bowel syndrome, fibromyalgia, and more
- How pain functions and sustains itself in your mind (which doesn’t mean your pain is not real!)
- The radical neuroscience that explains the power of “predictive coding” in chronic pain
- That stress and emotions activate the pain “alarm” that generates physical symptoms
- A powerful mind-body practice to help you pinpoint and step away from pain, and stop your brain from recreating the pain experience
You may have attempted to heal your chronic pain through physical therapy, injections, contemplative practices, or a pain-management program… without success.
And, if you have found relief from pain, it’s been only temporary.
No matter how long you’ve been in pain, you won’t want to miss this opportunity to discover how to unhook from the chronic pain loop and finally stop your brain from recreating old pain patterns.
Paul at ChangeThatMind.ccom
(note that ChangeThatMind is an affiliate of The Shift Network)
P.S. During 3 Keys to Free Yourself From Chronic Pain, you’ll discover how to unhook from the chronic pain loop — caused by injuries, back pain, headaches, irritable bowel syndrome, fibromyalgia, frozen shoulder, plantar fasciitis, and more.
You won’t want to miss this groundbreaking hour!
This event is free and a recording of the replay will be provided — all you need to do is register here:
More CTM Links