Discover why your sensitivity is a gift and your greatest strength
Receive proven practices for transforming anxiety and overwhelm into calm and confidence
Learn how to set boundaries and practice self-care… without guilt
A proven brain-training practice to help you relieve stress, anxiety, and overwhelm
Have you considered or realized you’re a highly sensitive person?
As an (HSP), you may suffer intense anxiety and overwhelm. Chronic health issues, panic attacks, and angry outbursts are also common in HSPs. Decisions and taking action can be difficult due to paralyzing fear.
You may also struggle to set boundaries or limits, often apologizing for, or hiding your true needs — unable to create space, alone time, or engage in loving self-care.
Yet, being sensitive is a GIFT… the key is to realize that your sensitivities are actually your greatest strengths (and your unique superpowers!).
On Saturday, July 27, leading HSP expert, consultant, and author Julie Bjelland will share the most common patterns and challenges for HSPs — and how to acknowledge and embrace them in yourself –– during a FREE video event, Are You a Highly Sensitive Person: Understand Your Emotional Brain, Navigate Overwhelm & Discover You Are Gifted.
In this complementary free online event, you’ll discover:
- The most common patterns and challenges for HSPs — and how to acknowledge and embrace them in yourself
- The latest brain science on the HSP “trait” and what your brain is doing to make you feel out of control, scattered, or like you’re in survival mode, just trying to get through the day
- A proven brain-training practice to signal your brain that you’re actually okay — and relieve stress, anxiety, and overwhelm
- The profound gifts of being highly sensitive or an empath — and why these gifts are your superpowers
- Techniques for self-care to refuel and nourish you
According to Julie, “Your brain is a supercomputer, taking in 50-100 ‘tubes’ of information, whereas the majority of people take in 3 tubes.” This explains A LOT!
You won’t want to miss this opportunity to receive proven practices for transforming anxiety and overwhelm into calm and confidence, AND learn how to set boundaries and practice self-care… without guilt and remorse.
Paul at ChangeThatMind.com
(note that ChangeThatMind is an affiliate of The Shift Network)
P.S. Navigating modern life and relationships can be complex (even painful) for HSPs — as you’ve likely experienced.
Let Julie help you make the switch to discovering how your sensitivities are strengths and your challenges are gifts — superpowers unique to you!