If so, how might your life change if you could reconnect with your ancestral story and witness the truth of your lineage, the difficulties that have been surmounted, and the wisdom that has been earned?
You might become more empowered, wiser, and better able to understand who you are and where you’re headed.
Perhaps you’d also feel a deeper sense of belonging, of your place in the world — and be better able to navigate life and cultivate a brighter future for yourself and others.
On Saturday, April 27, Native American spiritual activist, storyteller, teacher, and singer Gemma Benton will show you how to connect more fully with your ancestors through story and song during a complimentary video event: Reweaving Your Ancestral Story: Ritual, Story & Song to Remember ‘the Forgotten,’ Heal the Past & Rekindle Belonging.
During this powerful hour, you’ll:
- Understand why connecting with ancestors is essential for opening the portal to the Spirit world and your own higher Self
- Discover how you can cultivate a capacity to witness ancestral stories as a way to increase resilience and navigate life challenges
- Learn how you can start creating a new mythology for your family that allows you to heal painful stories
- Receive key principles to bring forth the power and wisdom in the stories of your ancestors and access them in your daily life
- Participate in a healing ritual to connect with the “Land of the Forgottens” — re-membering and connecting with their power and drawing from their wisdom
Gemma has taught the power of reweaving our ancestral story for close to 30 years, helping people heal debilitating family issues, from abuse to addiction, by addressing the “spirits in the shadows” with an open heart.
You won’t want to miss this opportunity to discover how to connect with your ancestors to cultivate a deeper sense of belonging… and become a wise and loving elder yourself!
Paul at ChangeThatMind.com
(Note that ChangeThatMind is an affiliate of The Shift Network)
P.S. If you’re ready to live more fully in your power and discover how enjoyable and easy it is to experience ancestral wisdom through story and song, don’t miss: Discover the Power of Practical Animism: Reclaiming Intimacy and Kinship Through Earth-Honoring Rituals & Practices.
A downloadable recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.