Do you suffer from lack of sleep or chronic insomnia?
Perhaps you’ve tried all kinds of “cures,” including herbal tinctures, winding down earlier in the evening, daytime meditation, increased exercise, guided imagery, minimizing late-night screen time, and giving up caffeine and sugar.
These are all good remedies, but if you’re still suffering from insomnia or not getting the quality sleep you crave, you may need to look deeper into your overall health, lifestyle choices, and genetics.
On Wednesday, April 17, plant medicine expert K.P. Khalsa will help you discover what natural remedies to take to wake up refreshed and energized during a FREE video event: Discover How to Get to the Root Causes of Your Sleep Struggles: 5 Essential Keys to Getting Consistent, Good Sleep.
During this enlightening hour you’ll discover:
- How to start to break out of the cycle of insomnia with tips for uncovering the root causes of your sleep challenges
- The links between insomnia and adrenal fatigue, fibromyalgia, digestive challenges, stress, and depression
- Why a diagnosis of “it’s just hormones” or menopause may be wrong
- Three plant medicine remedies, and two new habits for better health and sleep
- How sleep hygiene, such as avoiding late-night screen time or eating sugary foods at night, may not solve your sleep problem
In his 48 years of practicing natural medicine and Ayurvedic herbalism, plant medicine expert K.P. Khalsa has not only helped thousands uncover the mystery of why they can’t sleep, he’s developed a highly personalized program that can help you get a good night’s sleep naturally.
You won’t want to miss this opportunity to gain important insights into how to begin to uncover why you’re not getting the sleep your body needs, and how you can start to address this often debilitating challenge.
Paul at ChangeThatMind.com
(Note that ChangeThatMind is an affiliate of The Shift Network)
P.S. If you’re ready to discover how to get a good night’s sleep — and the energy boost, clearer thinking, happier disposition, and more vibrant health that comes with it, don’t miss: Discover How to Get to the Root Causes of Your Sleep Struggles: 5 Essential Keys to Getting Consistent, Good Sleep.
A downloadable recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.