Registration is open and FREE tickets are now available for Marjory Wildcraft’s 3rd annual:
The Home Grown Food Summit always delivers….And this year will be no different!
Once again, Marjory has gathered 36 expert presentations that promise to reveal the BEST secrets for growing all your own food & medicine.
Plus, presentations on artificial intelligence … tomatoes … hydroponic systems … slow money … herbalism … indoor growing … chickens … and so much more …
The speaker lineup for 2019 includes big names like:
Dr. Kai Fu Lee, Lehman’s, Stacey Murphy, Melissa Norris, Joel Salatin, Patrick Jones, Woody Tasch, David Goodman, Justin Rohner, Tom Bartels, and Wardee Harmon …
… Just to name a few!
If this will be your first year attending the Home Grown Food Summit, you should know:
It kicks off Monday, March 18th
And will once again run 24 hours a day,
for 7 full days with 2 encore days.
There will be over 40 hours of video presentations for you to enjoy, covering topics that include:
- AI and the Future of Food
- Get Cookin’! No Electricity Needed!
- 3 Simple Strategies to Start Growing Vegetables and Herbs Indoors
- Grow a Years Worth of Tomatoes: Tips to Increase Harvest & Combat Disease
- Kitchen Medicine: Amazing Herbal Remedies In Your Spice Drawer!
- Slow Money and Nurture Capital: A New Vision of Food, Money, and Soil
- Sheet Mulching Like a Boss: The Non-Fattening Way To Make Lasagna
- How To Automate and Optimize Your Irrigation
- 5 Essentials to Jumpstart your Food Garden this year
- Home Grain Milling 101
… And that’s just the beginning!
But I must warn you:
Even though this event takes place 100% online, so you can watch it all from home…
And it’s completely free for you to attend…
Because only registered attendees will get the complete schedule, with instructions for watching!
So don’t wait and miss out…
Claim your free ticket now, while it’s fresh in your mind. Mark your calendar from March 18th to March 24th.
Paul at ChangeThatMind.com
(Note that ChangeThatMind is an affiliate of the Home Grown Summit)
… Yes, once again, Marjory is promising to make recordings of the entire event available for purchase.
(The videos, MP3s, and transcripts.)
So, if you have schedule conflicts, and you can’t watch it during the week of March 18th, you can grab the recordings and watch it on your own schedule.
You’re not obligated to make this purchase.
Because again, this 100% online event is FREE to attend.
But not everyone has 40+ hours to watch during the week.
So the recordings ensure you won’t miss it.