If so, you may be surprised to realize that plants, animals, and the Earth can provide you with the reconnection and nourishment you seek.
In fact, the power of animism can help you reconnect with these elemental energies and the other-than-human kin that surround you every day.
Animists see the world as full of both human and other-than-human people with whom you can live in conscious and respectful ways, and share love, wisdom, and companionship.
On Saturday, March 2, ancestral medicine and animism teacher Daniel Foor will introduce you to ways in which you can start to re-establish the lasting reciprocal relationships with our other-than-human family that can be pivotal to shifting your evolution and that of our planet.
You can find out more about Discover the Power of Practical Animism: Reclaiming Intimacy and Kinship Through Earth-Honoring Rituals & Practices and reserve your spot for FREE here
During this powerful hour, you’ll:
- Be welcomed into practices to cultivate your connection with the ancient ones who you know as plants, animals, and places
- Discover how to engage with other-than-human people to experience life in a more nourishing, healing, and reciprocal way
- Find out how animism can speak to you, include you, and nurture you — whether you’re familiar with different kinds of earth-honoring practices… you’re new to connecting with our many kin… or you have accessibility challenges
- Explore an inviting, pragmatic, down-to-earth framework for navigating your relationships with the Earth and the rest of life
- See how animism is congruent with a decolonizing ethic, and proactively respectful to Indigenous folks
As an author, a licensed psychotherapist, and a doctor of psychology, Daniel draws from his extensive apprenticeships with traditional peoples and weaves his wisdom together with psychology for personal, cultural, and Earth healing.
You won’t want to miss this opportunity to discover how you can reconnect with the many life forms that are available to help you open to a new sense of belonging and an expanded sense of kin.
Paul at ChangeThatMind.com
(Note that ChangeThatMind is an affiliate of The Shift Network)
P.S. If you’re ready to experience a deeper sense of belonging and come back into direct relationship with the other-than-human kin that surround you every day… don’t miss: Discover the Power of Practical Animism: Reclaiming Intimacy and Kinship Through Earth-Honoring Rituals & Practices.
A downloadable recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.