The key to experiencing this powerful shift lies in discovering how to reconnect with the deep wisdom of your body.
Doing that can be challenging when influences from our culture, education, childhood, and the past cause us to “live” in our heads or only in part of our bodies –– misreading or unaware of the signals and knowledge we’re receiving from the rest of our system.
Now you can start to expand into your full-body wisdom when you join leading conscious awareness expert Suzanne Scurlock-Durana for Reclaiming Your Body’s Innate Guidance System: How to Listen to Your Bones and 5 More Wisdom Areas to Heal Trauma & Increase Intuition.
Registration for this virtual event is free. Reserve your space now:
When you join this free mini-workshop, you’ll discover:
- Why you likely have only one or two body wisdom centers open right now — and how that undermines your access to the full spectrum of intelligence and guidance waiting within you
- Why it’s critical to inhabit the back of your heart as much as the front
- How your gut holds the key to your security… and how to use its wisdom correctly to know when your next step is the right one
- How the intelligence of your bones holds the master key for deep, nourishing meditations
- One of the top myths that’s blocking you from accessing your body’s wisdom in any single moment
Suzanne’s focus and passion is teaching you how to draw from the power in your body wisdom areas so you can be more present, healthy, wise, and joyful.
If you’ve been looking for an exciting, experiential approach to awakening, healing, and living your life with full-tilt vitality, you’ll want to join Suzanne for this fascinating event!
Paul at ChangeThatMind.com
(Note that ChangeThatMind is an affiliate of The Shift Network)
P.S. During Reclaiming Your Body’s Innate Guidance System, you’ll discover how to attune to your body’s wisdom areas to dissolve stress, pain, and overwhelm — and liberate your intuition, wisdom, personal power, and joy!
A downloadable recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.