Are you ready to journey to the birthplace of yoga?
Move beyond the poses and off the mat to experience yogis, swamis, swaminis, and world-renowned yoga teachers sharing their wisdom directly from the foothills of the Himalayas on the banks of the Ganges River in celebration of the UN’s International Day of Yoga.
Immerse yourself in a one-of-a-kind experience with a global community of sages, musicians, scientists, and beloved teachers from around the globe — to discover yoga practices, guided meditations, and healing breathwork for restoring, balancing and invigorating your body, mind, and soul.
This day-longYoga Day Summit is like no other online series — with yoga teachers gathering from diverse traditions, joining together for this one event to expand your knowledge of the world of yoga, from its ancient roots in India to today’s global movement of transformation.
This is why I’m passionate about inviting you to join The Yoga Day Summit — an online event that will offer you an unparalleled opportunity to experience and celebrate the beauty, power, and depth of yoga as a vehicle for living a divine life and creating a world built on Oneness.
Free Online Event
The Yoga Day Summit
June 21, 2018
On June 21, 2018 (the UN’s International Day of Yoga!), The Yoga Day Summit will host more than 40 sessions — including exclusive videos with yogis on the banks of the Holy Ganges River.
This special gathering will share more than 50 yogis — sages, musicians, scientists and beloved teachers from around the globe — including H.H. Pujya Swami Chidanand Saraswatiji, Shiva Rea, Ana Forrest, Faith Hunter, Kia Miller, Tommy Rosen, Douglas Brooks, Bruce Lipton, Nikki Meyers, Michael A. Singer, and others — as they tap into the thousands of years of energy, power, and transformation experienced at these holy sites.
I hope you’ll participate in this special online gathering presented by The Shift in association with UPLIFT and Parmarth Niketan.
During this inspiring day-long summit, you’ll discover:
- Interviews from the banks of the holy Ganges River with some of India’s most respected spiritual leaders
- Viewing of The Power of Mantra, a new film by UPLIFT which highlights the healing and transformative science of sound and chanting.
- Deep wisdom on the various streams of yoga traditions
- In-depth conversations with some of the world’s leading yoga teachers demonstrating how the ancient wisdom of yoga is spreading across the globe & addressing modern global challenges, one person, one breath at a time
- That yoga can help you awaken to your deepest essence — inspiring you to take compassionate & effective meaningful action
- Exciting ways yoga can help transform culture, societal structures, & business
- The most hopeful grassroots developments we’re experiencing through yoga today
- Ways yoga can awaken you to a natural intelligence that will guide your life, moment by moment, & help you contribute to a more peaceful world
- How yoga is awakening the Sacred Feminine and Conscious Masculine around the world
- Interviews and musical performances by top kirtan musicians
- How yoga begins and ends with love and helps you find profound states of love in yourself & in your relationships
- Four stages of consciousness: Ego, Self, Divine Godhood, & Truth
- How yoga was intentionally sent to the West (planned centuries in advance) by great saints to help harmonize humanity
And much more!
If you’re ready to live as a beautiful expression of the Divine every day, join the extraordinary presenters to discover complete yogic lifestyle — one that sees the sacred in all things and honors all the world as a divine reflection.
RSVP here for The Yoga Day Summit — at no charge
Paul at ChangeThatMind.com
(Note that ChangeThatMind is an affiliate of ShiftNetwork)
P.S. Here’s what a few participants from last year’s Yoga Day Summit had to share:
I loved being able to visit India again via internet!! What a wonderful Yoga time!! Felt like I was truly there!!
— Judy, Parker, AZ, U.S.A.
I loved the broad scope and depth of the summit. The variety of topics covered and the number of interviews guaranteed that everyone went away with some new information or insight. I look forward to next time.
— Theresa Portell, Chicago, IL U.S.A. / Athens, Greece
I loved the yoga day summit and fell in love with yoga and its principles all over again.
— Loraine Headcorn, Kent, England
I was thrilled to hear the expansive and divergent aspects of yoga. I have been a practice really for over 40 years and was still deeply inspired.
— Shoshana Leah, Pahoa, Hawaii, U.S.A.
I loved the depth and variety of content beyond asana. I felt so connected to Ma Ganga and Mother India in seeing her and hearing more about Her. I can’t thank you enough! Jai Ma!
— Frances C., La Mesa, CA, U.S.A.