Are you called to adventure beyond your ordinary mind to pioneer a new understanding of life — one more deeply connected to the cosmos?
If so, you are very much an explorer of the frontiers of consciousness.
According to Stanislav Grof, founder of transpersonal psychology and researcher into non-ordinary states, and noted philosopher Richard Tarnas, archetypal astrology is the single most useful tool to ensure the safe exploration of non-ordinary states.
On Wednesday, November 29, these two renowned intellects will show you how to harness the power of planetary transits for your growth and liberation while exploring the frontiers of consciousness during their FREE online event, The Healing Potential of Archetypal Astrology: Optimize Your Timing for Exploring Non-ordinary States.
Their work goes beyond “sun-sign” pop astrology to address the larger tectonic forces at the depths of the psyche, a subject that Carl Jung also explored in depth.
During this fascinating hour, Stan and Rick will share:
- The deeper reasons why transits of your birth chart are predictive of the kind of experiences you might have in a non-ordinary state
- How to maximize the harmonious, transformative energy available to you in a session
- Why avoiding hard aspect transits between Saturn and outer planets can be so important for avoiding oppressive, stuck, and unpleasant experiences
- How to use the timing of Uranus and Jupiter in combination to create breakthrough expansions of consciousness and experiences of rebirth
- Insights that can help you or your clients orient to a larger frame in the midst of a spiritual crisis — and help you understand natural predispositions
- How perinatal psychology (related to birth) bridges with astrology and how COEX (Systems of Condensed Experience) systems hold a master key to uncovering deeper layers of trauma and patterns that might be holding you back
You’ll begin to see how astrology can provide you with the most trusted calendar of auspicious times to do your deepest work.
So do join these two celebrated intellectuals as they lead you into a deeper understanding of life, new awareness of the underlying forces at work in our depths, and a healing recognition that we live in an “ensouled” universe.
Paul at ChangeThatMind.com
( Note that ChangeThatMind is an affiliate of the ShiftNetwork)
P.S. Don’t miss your chance to join Stan Grof and Rick Tarnas to discover how the wisdom of archetypal astrology can help you navigate your times of greatest challenge and direct you to powerful hidden resources.
A downloadable recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.