It’s true. Through the powerful, ancient practice of Tibetan Dream Yoga, you can become “awake” and aware that you’re dreaming when you’re asleep AND turn your dreamtime into your most dedicated spiritual practice.
If you’d like to discover how this next level of lucid dreaming can open the door to your accelerated transformation, then I have a very special invitation for you!
On Wednesday, November 15, author and spiritual teacher Andrew Holecek will present a FREE online event: Discovering Dream Yoga: Next Level Lucid Dreaming & Tibetan Practices for Awakening, Healing & Liberation.
During this fascinating hour, you’ll discover:
- The foundations for practicing Tibetan Dream Yoga, which inspire self-transcendence rather than wish fulfillment — and can have dramatic effects on your daily life
- 4 primary Tibetan nocturnal practices (including lucid dreaming)
- Fascinating insights into the science behind lucid dreaming and its ability to help you quickly and easily release limitations from the past and open to new skills
- A dream state to cultivate healing and what you want in your life
- Tools to navigate nightmares and more…
Please join me for this mind-expanding hour, where you’ll get a glimpse into the more advanced stages of lucid dreaming and receive practical advice for navigating where you are — even if you have yet to have a lucid dream.
And best of all, as you learn how to build a foundation of nocturnal spiritual practice, you’ll begin to experience yourself as a more vast, multidimensional being, open to more clarity, joy, and wisdom emerging during your waking life.
Paul at ChangeThatMind.com
(note that ChangeThatMind is an affiliate of the Shift Network)
P.S. Andrew Holecek is one of the most seasoned Western teachers of Dream Yoga. He’s a brilliant spiritual teacher who makes esoteric lineages accessible and practical for the modern seeker.
During Discovering Dream Yoga, he’ll show you how to awaken your consciousness while you sleep… through advanced Tibetan practices of lucid dreaming.