You’re not alone. Even people who’ve had years of practice with meditation, therapy, and self-improvement still struggle with the most important relationship we have—our relationship with ourselves.
That’s why Sounds True created the Self-Acceptance Summit to give you the tools and knowledge to transform the way you treat yourself every day.
Register for the live broadcast at no cost below:
You’ll receive a free gift video from Kristin Neff, PhD, on “Easy Self-Compassion Practices to Use When Life Becomes Difficult,” and instructions on how to access this FREE Summit, beginning September 11.
The Summit features more than 30 of today’s leading experts on self-acceptance, including:
- Elizabeth Gilbert, author of Eat Pray Love and Big Magic
- Stanford researcher Dr. Kelly McGonigal, author of The Willpower Instinct
- Anne Lamott, author of Bird by Bird and Small Victories
- Pioneering researcher Dr. Kristin Neff, author of Self-Compassion
- Psychologist Dr. Chris Germer, co-developer of The Mindful Self-Compassion program
- Caroline Myss, five-time New York Times bestselling author of Invisible Acts of Power
- Glennon Doyle, author of New York Times bestseller Love Warrior
- Life coach and author Iyanla Vanzant, host of Iyanla: Fix My Life on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network
- Zen-trained spiritual teacher Adyashanti, author of Resurrecting Jesus and Emptiness Dancing
- Marianne Williamson, author of Everyday Grace and The Gift of Change
When we accept ourselves, we become more courageous and capable of doing good in the world. We hope you’ll join us for this extraordinary gathering of teachers as we learn to change the way we treat ourselves—and everyone around us.
Paul at ChangeThatMind
(Note that ChangeThatMind is an affiliate of SoundsTrue)
P.S. Sounds True is also offering our One-to-One gift program, which will send a copy of the entire summit to a person in need when you purchase the upgrade package. You can learn more here.