Do You Wish You Could:
- Feel more peace and joy no matter what is happening in your life?
- Act from a place of clarity, power and love?
- Be free from anxious thoughts, old patterns and pervasive emotions?
Are You Tired of:
- Feeling like you aren’t in control of your life?
- Constant cravings and dependencies on food, alcohol, caffeine, movies, yoga or sports to keep you feeling satisfied?
A life of peace, joy and fulfillment is actually achievable through a step-by-step process.
“Stress” has become a four-letter word in our culture. Modern research has repeatedly pointed our attention to the link between stress and disease, yet many of us still feel that we are unable to sidestep the cycles of stress that reel us in day after day.
As a result, stress-reduction techniques abound. While some of us manage our stress with caffeine, sugar, comfort foods, alcohol, TV, movies, extreme adventure sports, and risk-taking, others de-stress with hiking, cycling, yoga, and other forms of exercise.
Volumes of books and magazine articles proselytize the magic bullet for stress reduction.