Sleep affects every aspect of your life. Yet, for most, restful sleep is a complete mystery! To improve anything, you must start with sleep. Get answers at The Sleep Success Summit, online and free from August 8-15, 2016.
If you want to improve anything, it starts with sleep. Sleep heals illness. Sleep reduces stress. Like diet and exercise, sleep is a pillar of wellness. No matter who or where you are, it’s time to understand these educational facts and actionable ways to improve your sleep!
Register for FREE now here
Own all of the expert talks to watch at your own pace here:
Did you know?
- 30% of people experience insomnia at some point in their lives.
- Those who sleep next to a snoring partner lose one hour of sleep each night.
- 25% of children diagnosed with ADD or ADHD have a sleep disorder. When fixed, these symptoms disappear.
- One night of sleep deprivation can put your body into a diabetic state!
- A decrease in sleep by 1.5 hours reduces performance by 32%.
- Reaction time after staying awake for 17-19 hours is worse than a 0.05% blood alcohol level.
Register for FREE here
Own all of the expert talks to watch at your own pace here