Are you concerned about brain health? Or, of one day not recognizing your closest friend? The Alzheimer’s & Dementia Summit starts on July 25th, and tens of thousands will learn from the expert wisdom so important to preventing, slowing and even reversing Alzheimer’s and dementia.
Will you be there?
Did you know?
- Every 3 seconds someone gets diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or dementia
- Dementia starts in the brain 30 to 50 years before symptoms appear
- Alzheimer’s disease is the 6th leading cause of death
- The average burden on families dealing with late-stage dementia is $300,000
- 46+ million people are losing their minds (this will double every 20 years)
- The “silent epidemic” of early-onset dementia is on the rise
Once you own the expert talks, you can listen to the audios on your computer or mobile device, read the complete transcripts and share this important information with family and friends.
If you learn even one fact from one expert that changes your life, it will be worth it!
After that, it increases to $79.
Owning the talks also gives you access to eCourses, guides, eBooks and other advice from the expert speakers, at no additional charge!
See you at the summit!