Creating the beautiful future our hearts know is possible requires us to make positive changes in our lives that support us in becoming more radiantly healthy, spiritually awake and passionately engaged.
Yoga is a powerful path to do ALL of these.
On June 21, 2016 — the UN’s International Day of Yoga — The Yoga Day Summit will give you an unparalleled opportunity to experience and celebrate the beauty, power and depth of yoga as a vehicle for living a divine life and creating a world built on oneness.
Amazing teachers — including H.H. Swami Chidanand Saraswatiji, Seane Corn, Mooji, Shiva Rea, Michael A. Singer, Janet Stone, Ana Forrest, Sadhvi Bhagawati Saraswati, Tommy Rosen, Kia Miller and others — will share their deep wisdom on a vast array of fascinating subjects that can empower you to take your practice to the next level and make your best contribution to our world.
The Yoga Day Summit is a FREE full day online event that will explore the world of yoga from its ancient roots in India to today’s global movement of transformation. (And the videos will stay online for you to enjoy, too!).
Join a global community of yogis — sages, musicians, scientists and beloved teachers from around the globe — to discover yoga practices, guided meditations and healing breathwork for restoring, balancing and invigorating your body, mind and soul.
You’ll also receive incredible access to exceptional video and audio sessions that can help you experience deeper levels of the Karma, Bhakti, Jnana and Raja paths of yoga.
I hope you’ll participate in this special daylong gathering presented by The Shift Network and UPLIFT.
- In depth interviews with India’s most respected spiritual leaders
- The world premiere of UPLIFT’s new film The Science of Yoga, sharing the latest medical and scientific research about the healing benefits of yoga
- NY Times bestselling author Michael A. Singer sharing on yoga and The Untethered Soul and Karma yoga and The Surrender Experiment
- Deep insights on the various streams of yoga traditionsThe physical, mental, emotional & spiritual benefits of yoga in modern times
- Exciting ways yoga can help transform culture, societal structures & business
- Yogic wisdom for maintaining peace when facing social injustice
- The most hopeful grassroots developments we’re experiencing through yoga today
- How Yoga is awakening the Sacred Feminine
- Interviews and musical performances by top Kirtan musicians
And much more!
During The Yoga Day Summit, you’ll also have the opportunity to participate in powerful experiential activities, including a global wave of sun salutations around the world, a global unification meditation, as well as asana, breathing and mantra practices.
You can also participate in local events and give back to India, the birthplace of yoga.
If you’re ready to live as a beautiful expression of the Divine every day, join me and the extraordinary presenters at this powerful summit.
RSVP here for The Yoga Day Summit — at no charge
Paul at ChangeThatMind