With Living a Life of Presence, the Eckhart Tolle Foundation presents its inaugural event. You are warmly invited to accompany Eckhart Tolle, Kim Eng, and some of today’s brightest beacons of “awakening in action” for four transformative days in a community of presence featuring:
- Daily teachings with Eckhart Tolle and Kim Eng on awakening to a life of presence
- Marianne Williamson on engaging the challenges of society inspired by unitive consciousness
- Jack Kornfield on opening to presence through loving awareness and the unfolding of the heart
- Daniel Siegel, MD, on the radical transformation of our interpersonal relationships through presence
- Brother David Steindl-Rast on how the experience of gratitude amplifies our ability to be present with whatever arises
Join these leading voices and many more for a four-day experience of renewal, connection, and inspiration as we explore together the personal and global implications of the flowering of human consciousness.
All proceeds will benefit the Eckhart Tolle Foundation, created to bring Eckhart’s life-changing teachings to underserved communities around the world. The Eckhart Tolle Foundation exists to inspire spiritual awakening and to support people in living a life of presence.