Understanding your hormones may sound like an impossible mission, but it’s really not. As we learn to incorporate healthier choices into our normal lifestyles, we feel better. And, as women, when we feel better, we can do anything! Join health coach and acupuncturist Bridgit Danner, LAc, FDNP, and the 30+ health and wellness experts she has gathered to teach you how to keep your body in sync with your life.
Bridgit Danner created Hormones: A Women’s Wellness Summit because, well, just being a woman is difficult–career demands, dating and relationships, taking care of our families–and our hormones don’t always cooperate!
Register for FREE now at the link here
OR can own all of the expert talks to watch at your own pace by clicking here
Hormones: A Women’s Wellness Summit will teach you about:
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Acne and hormonal skin conditions
- Low energy or lost sex drive
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Fertility, pregnancy and post-partum
- Perimenopause (changes leading to menopause)
- And more!
Attend and listen to the following experts:
- Ritamarie Loscalzo, MS, DC, CCN, DACBN
- Kellyann Petrucci, ND
- Magdalena Wszelaki, CNC
- Pedram Shojai, OMD
- Dan Kalish, DC
- Expert Talk #1: Cook Your Way to Healthy Hormones with Tressa Yellig, Traditional Foods Chef
- Expert Talk #2: An Herbal Approach to Hormone Treatment with J.J. Pursell, ND
- Expert Talk #3: Uncover the Hormone Disrupters in Your Cleaning and Beauty Products with Lara Adler, CHHC
- Free Gift: Beneficial Foods for Women’s Health
- Free Gift: Herbal Reference Guide for Women
- Free Gift: Avoid This Hormone-Disrupting Ingredient!
The Hormones: A Women’s Wellness Summit is online and free from April 11-18, 2016!