Forget everything you’ve heard about FAT…
For decades, medicine and pop culture have told us that eating less fat (and exercising more) is the secret to sustained weight loss, health and longevity.
Yet people world-wide are sicker and fatter than ever!
Clearly, something isn’t adding up.
New York Times bestselling author Dr. Mark Hyman is on a mission to separate the FAT from Fiction during his upcoming event, The Fat Summit.
Find out more right here
In The Fat Summit, Dr. Hyman will interview 30+ of the world’s top experts, as they reveal the truth about fat – and what it really takes to lose weight, feel great and reverse chronic disease.
Here’s a look at what you’ll discover:
- Why eating more fat (and less sugar) actually leads to weight loss
- How eating a diet rich in healthy fat cuts sugar cravings
- The connection between toxins, inflammation and weight gain
- The link between Alzheimer’s and the food you eat
- The best sources of plant-based fat
- The role that fat plays in aging
- The art of being healthy in an unhealthy world
- How the mass media spreads lies about food, fat, and health
- And much more…
This event airs for free online January 25 – February 1. But you have to RSVP to save your spot.
Go here to learn more and sign up
P.S. Forget about New Year’s Resolutions… If you’re ready to lose those extra pounds for good, have more energy immediately and prevent conditions ranging from heart disease and cancer to diabetes and dementia, you won’t want to miss this free event.
RSVP right here